F14 EOL?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Nov 23 20:13:10 UTC 2011

I have yumex check for updates every morning.  For the last several
days, there've been none for my desktop on F14.  Yesterday, there were a
number of them for my laptop, now on F16.  Generally speaking, there's
an announcement at the FedoraForum several days before a version reaches
EOL, and there hasn't been.  Anybody know when it's scheduled?  (I was
going to upgrade the desktop by now, but I've been distracted by the
problems on my laptop, so it probably won't happen until next week or so.)