Fedora - time to blink

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:36:17 UTC 2011

Tom Horsley <horsley1953 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Windows 8, Ubuntu Unity, Gnome 3, they are all
> going down the same path (though for my money
> ubuntu unity is the most dreadful of them).

Unfortunately many of the industry "prophets" follow the same path, as if they
lacked critical thinking.
All of us are aware of many mishaps that happened in the IT, some of them
crashed companies, their senior execs, and so called personalities.
They wanted to introduce something almost by force, as if they wanted to create
different species from their customers/users. And they failed miserably.

There is an opinion piece on Ubuntu and Unity, but could be on GNOME as well.
http://www.h-online.com/open/features/HealthCheck-Ubuntu-The-search-for-unity-1377292.html

JB