wifi problems F16 + eee 1000

Mark Miller mamillerpa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:40:30 UTC 2011

I recently installed F16 on my Asus eee 1000, using the live ISO on a
flash drive.  As of today, I have kept current with updates using yum.
 My problem is that I can only connect to the first WiFi access point
I configured.  If I disconnect from that access point, I can not
reconnect, nor can I connect to other access points.  I did not have
this problem when I was running F14 several weeks ago.  I can also
switch access points if I boot off of an EasyPeasy 1.6 CD, which uses
a 2.6 kernel.

Any suggestions?

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate.

Thanks,
Mark