fedora 16 64 bits gnome shutdown button

Greg Woods woods at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 24 02:42:13 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 18:16 -0500, Elliott Chapin wrote:
> > Greg Woods <woods <at> ucar.edu> writes:
> >
> >> I haven't had it abort login, but the extension did stop working when I
> >> upgraded from F15 to F16.
>
> yum install gnome-tweak-tool

Yep. Sure enough, if I activate the alternate-status-menu extension, it
works, but as soon as I log out, I can't log back in again without the
"Oh no" screen until I disable the extension.

I can't find any way to get to the gnome-tweak-tool either other than
from the command line, is that the way it's supposed to be or am I just
missing finding it among the Applications?

--Greg