Fedora - time to blink

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Nov 24 16:45:36 UTC 2011

On 11/24/2011 01:28 AM, Alexander Volovics wrote:
> Stop with the criticism and take a look at Linux Mint 12 RC.
> This clearly is Gnome 3.2 but with all the 'missing features'
> of Gnome 2 you and others are complaining about.

So what you're saying is, don't tell people what you don't like about
Gnome 3, just hunt around for a distro that tweaks it for you.  No,
thank you, given a choice between sticking with Gnome or Fedora, I'll
take Fedora and change my DE.  For that matter, if there's so much you
need to tweak to get Gnome working the way you want again, why not look
at a different DE?  Gnome isn't the be-all and end-all of Linux, you know.