Display resolution problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 20:41:08 UTC 2011

On Thu November 24 2011 6:07:46 PM Craig White wrote:
> ----
> no reason to ask essentially the same question just 2 hours after the
> last time you asked and a most reasonable suggestion was made.

Craig....are you sure I asked in THIS list? If so, I apologize. I'm having
some issues with the new version of KMail/KDEPIM and I THOUGHT I asked
essentially the same question on three different lists, hoping that SOMEONE
would have the answer in ONE of the lists. To date, I have received ONE reply,
and yes, it was on THIS list. As I say, I thought I asked on several different
lists, but I apologize if I asked on this list multiple times in a short
period of time.