Fedora 13 workspace switcher - no "Number of workspaces" option

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Sat Nov 26 21:10:36 UTC 2011

In the preferences for workspace switcher there is no option for choosing
the number of workspaces.
yum list *switch* and yum list *workspace* doesn't give a workspace
switcher.

Does anyone know what I should be looking for or what Gnome applet I should
install?

I have an even older Fedora 9 on my desktop computer that has the option
for choosing the number of workspaces in workspace switcher, plus the help
says there should be an option for choosing the number of workspaces.

I know Fedora 13 is EOL. I haven't taken the time to install Fedora 15 yet.

Thank you for any advice, tips, information

Darlene Wallach
--
equal justice under law