Fedora - time to blink

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Nov 26 22:10:52 UTC 2011

Am 26.11.2011 22:58, schrieb Antonio Olivares:
>> some developers are thinking "it's new, it's cool, the
>> others do not bother me"
>> well, they can do so
>>
>> but this will nothing change in the fact that POWER-USERS
>> will always use
>> a classical desktop, that most computers in professional
>> environments will
>> always need keyboads and a classical desktop
>>
>> -----Inline Attachment Follows-----
>
> I hear you :)  I am with you, but sadly the desktop creators/maintainers/coders are going with it :(
> I even saw a guy on TV stating that there was no need for keyboards or mice anymore

well, this people should go straight forward if they believe that this is the future,
until they recognize that this decision is quite stupid we can use KDE which was a bad
release with 4.0 because it was too early but it is useable and fine now

some years later i will laugh about all the peopole who are thinking keyboard and
mouse has no future because all this kids will sooner or later (hopefully) get
a job and realize what working with a computer means