Fedora - time to blink

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:18:50 UTC 2011

On 11/27/2011 09:10 PM, Christopher A. Williams wrote:

> Actually, I have to disagree with you on that. What works or not is
> *partially* subjective, especially when it comes to user experience.
> There are some things that just don't work, period.

I don't think you will find any real consensus on what doesnt work in
say GNOME 3.x.  Just using a few loud people in any list isn't useful.
You will have to do a fairly extensive user interface research with
samples from non technical users fully new to the user interface to
conclude anything meaningful.  I don't expect anyone will step up to do
that and hence what we will get is almost fully subjective.

Rahul