Fedora - time to blink

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 27 23:13:03 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 22:24 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> User interface research is what I suggested.  Not surveys.  I don't
> really think this list is a reasonable sample.  Mailing list tends to
> attract a specific type of audience.  You have to be knowledgeable
> enough to subscribe and follow the list and be interested enough to
> participate regularly.  You can compare and contrast this to say even
> a forum to know the difference.

And then there's the point of view that it's a community project, and
this is the forum for that community, and *significant* numbers of this
community are saying that it sucks.  Yet we're being told we're wrong,
it doesn't suck, by a few with their fingers in their ears.

la la la la la la la I can't hear you saying it sucks, la la la la...

It's unstable.
No it isn't.

The interface is a bastard.
No it isn't.

It's too CPU intensive.
No it isn't.

Yes it is.
No it isn't.

I can do anything better than you can, I can do anything better than you
No you can't
Yes I can
No you can't
Yes I can.