Fedora - time to blink

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 28 11:58:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 17:24 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> Very childish.

That was the point.  I am mocking the behaviour of the deniers, which
has been far from satisfactory.

> If you want it to change, you have to say more then "it sucks".

People HAVE been doing that.  But keep getting shot down, because
they're not allowed to criticise Gnome, nor do it here.

> Saying it is different from what you are used to using is not going to
> cut it either.

I don't agree with that, at all.  Not what you're used to / not what you
want to be.  It's the same thing, from our point of view.  And the
latter, is what developers have got to stop denying.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.