Fedora Users responsibility to Developers [scratch] Re: Developers responsibillity to Fedora Users

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Oct 1 01:04:31 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 08:56 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:

> I wish I had any evidence that developers listen to the suggestions you
> want to send them. I have seen no such evidence. I would assume most of
> the people on this list are well aware of the difficulty of programming
> secure and "foolproof" programs. Although "foolproof" programs don't
> exist.
----
bugzilla

The package owner has to look at the bug report at some point, even if
he chooses to do nothing about it... that's sort of evidence in its own
way. But eventually it has to be cleared.

A good bugzilla report almost always is acted on.

You can't 'foolproof' or 'idiot proof' anything - idiots always improve
their tactics.

Craig

believed to be clean.