Unable to connect to the Internet through wireless

jinwei jinwei0930 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 08:41:17 UTC 2011

first sorry about my poor English ! i try my best to explain my problem
clearly!
i use the broadcom4312(14e4 4315) 802.11b/g wireless adapter
i have compiled the source code from the broadcom's official website
acroding to their help file(read me)!
Now the mod is loaded & i can see the wifi
but the problem is i can not access to any wifi,instead,it always
show"be accessing to"& a few seconds later,failed!
Dose anyone happen to the same situation before? Help Me!