On 10/01/2011 02:58 PM, David wrote: > As much as*I* like Linux it will never become a common desktop until > that happens. Until it*just works*. IMO of course. My older sister runs Ubuntu on her desktop. At least 95% of the time It Just Works, which is more than you can say for Windows. The other 5% of the time she asks me, because we share a condo.