conkyforecast

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 01:56:27 UTC 2011

On 10/02/2011 07:08 AM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:

> Thanks for the offer: my only concern would be that this is a package
> in python (unlike conky) and I do not know python.

Talk to upstream.  If they are responsive, the best practice would be to
get them to follow bug reports in Red Hat bugzilla which is possible to
do so for a single package via Fedora pkgdb and they can handle upstream
issues and you can handle packaging.  Of course, it is useful for you to
know the language but not strictly necessary if you have a active and
cooperative upstream.

Rahul