selinux is a pain

mickey binarynut at comcast.net
Sun Oct 2 16:08:35 UTC 2011

On 10/02/2011 10:48 AM, Thomas Cameron wrote:
In F15 they have made it very easy to fix Selinux warnings.
when a selinux warning Icon appears on panel bar, open it and in window
click on Troubleshoot, and in there it gives a command to run from
command line to fix the SeLinux errors.

Everytime I install the driver I had to download from Samsung for my
Laser Printer it produces six different Selinux error messages, I just
click on Troubleshoot in SeLinux window and run those commands from the
command line as SU and I never see those SeLinux errors any more.