Looking for Live-multi.iso generation script

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Sun Oct 2 22:46:22 UTC 2011

At about this time last year an enterprising group released the
Fedora-14-Live-multi.iso. With a little tweaking I was able to install
this 5.2GB iso image onto a bootable 8GB thumb drive. That and a Helix3
forensic thumb drive were "must haves" in my toolkit.

The Live-multi effort seems to have gone silent. There was no Fedora 15
edition. Has their generation script been published anywhere so I can
roll my own Fedora-16-Live-multi.iso image?

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL