Looking for Live-multi.iso generation script

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 01:07:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Robert G. (Doc) Savage
<dsavage at peaknet.net> wrote:
> At about this time last year an enterprising group released the
> Fedora-14-Live-multi.iso. With a little tweaking I was able to install
> this 5.2GB iso image onto a bootable 8GB thumb drive. That and a Helix3
> forensic thumb drive were "must haves" in my toolkit.
>
> The Live-multi effort seems to have gone silent. There was no Fedora 15
> edition. Has their generation script been published anywhere so I can
> roll my own Fedora-16-Live-multi.iso image?

We actually pressed the live multi for F15 and distributed them
worldwide. The media is available here.

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/releases/15/Multi/

This link may have some useful information regarding the process used
to create them.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Multi_Boot_Media_SOP

John