thunar instead of nautilus problem

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Mon Oct 3 20:10:02 UTC 2011

On 10/03/2011 11:20 AM, Leonardo wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> my mistake, i'm using an up-to-date Fedora 15, firefox 7.
> installed XFCE like two weeks ago and both runs fine, it's just this small
> issue that i got when back to GNOME.

You probably set your file manager preferences to Thunar instead of
Nautilus.  In XFCE, go to

	Applications Menu
		Preferences
			Preferred Applications

then select the "Utilities" tab and select "Nautilus" in the File
Manager dropdown.  I'm not sure where that's buried in the compost pile
known as Gnome 3 now.
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, C2 Hosting          ricks at nerd.com -
-  Silence!  Or I shall replace you with a very small shell script!  -
-                                                - The Wizard of OS  -