Removing From email list

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Oct 3 21:32:21 UTC 2011

On 10/03/2011 02:17 PM, kritter54 at verizon.net wrote:
> I did, about a hundred times in response to all the emails I have
> gotten. Now I am frustrated having to just delete 10's of emails from
> everyone. Could you please do something about it.

We can't.  Only you can.  When you ask to be removed from this list,
you're sent an email to confirm your request.  If, and *only* if you
click on the link in that confirmation email, you're removed from the
list.  If you ignore the confirmation or delete it without clicking on
the link, you're not removed.