@Michael Re: Apoligies Re: Dearest

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:54:30 UTC 2011

On 04/10/11 14:56, Michael Schwendt wrote:
<snipped>

> in the headers. Another indiciation that the Google Mail web interface
> has not been abused by someone from Turkey.

That is true, I did have to "logout all other sessins",
and do you recoginse all recent activity" or similar words.
It is also true that 6.02 is the current version of TB I use.

If you wan't to help.
Can sonething be sent without me knowing about it?
Is the fact that my isp email is routed through gmail a factor
(plain password) pulled every 30\60 min?

I recently switch from imap to pop (circa month)
free limit being reached.
would that have an affect?

rkhunter shows nothing.

Cisco router I cannot tell, as no user config possible.
My isp uses reserved blocks 192..

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy