FC15 Upgrade Gnome Issue Dell Inspiron => Make Gnome a tablet spin

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Oct 4 17:08:22 UTC 2011

On 10/04/2011 04:48 AM, Genes MailLists wrote:
>    I suggest we switch the Gnome shell to a tablet spin - though Android
> may be a tough competitor if RH hopes to commercialize it.

That's an interesting idea, but this isn't the right place for it.  I
know that there are several lists for the Fedora devs, and one of them
would probably be more appropriate because you'd be writing to people
who actually have some control over that.

Personally, I'd like to see Fedora move to XFCE for two reasons: I use
it and, more important, I think it's about time there was a major distro
built around it.