I need to make an install iso of the OS the way it is after I've laboured for several hours to customized it...

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Oct 4 17:32:14 UTC 2011

On 10/04/2011 10:06 AM, Linda McLeod wrote:
> Is there a link to download ALL Fedora-14 updates all at once in one
> huge file..?
> All I've found is a link to download each update separately...

No, because there's no point to such a thing.  When you install F14 and
run update for the first time, you get the most recent version of
everything.  Doing it your way would update you step-by-step across
hundreds of updates for some of the programs, installing version after
version until you reached the present.  Why do it the hard way when the
default is easier and faster?