can I get rid of these annoying log messages?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:18:46 UTC 2011

I cranked the systemd log level down to "err", but
I'm still getting these filling up my /var/log/messages
over time (this is on fedora 15):

Oct  6 19:12:50 zooty dbus-daemon: [system] Activation via systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.service': Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See system logs and 'systemctl status dbus-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.service' for details.
Oct  6 19:13:54 zooty dbus-daemon: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.NetworkManager' unit='dbus-org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.service'

The reason it fails, of course, is that I have NetworkManager
turned off, so why does it keep trying to start it? And why
does it feel the need to log the failure when I deliberately
disabled the service?