Gnome suggestion

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Fri Oct 7 04:16:40 UTC 2011

I'm not on the gnome list, and for the sake of one suggestion I figured
I'd toss it out here and see what the Fedora community thinks.

I've come to love Gnome3, but I do miss the system status graphs I used
to have docked on the taskbar. The bottom-left of the screen currently
doesn't have a use, so far as I can tell. So the idea was to have a
corner-bump applet that brought up the CPU, RAM/swap, disk and network
graphs.

Feedback on the idea?

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"