Battery Status Errors

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Fri Oct 7 13:09:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

I noticed that no one responded to you yet. Welcome to Fedora! You
will find very helpful people here who will take their time to get you
started. Far more than any other distribution (I daresay).

To help people to help you with useful suggestions, it would perhaps be
useful if you told us what version of the distribution you are using.
Is it the base (Gnome)? The LXDE battery indicator is known to have a
problem for Fedora 15. (I use batti with that, and it works very well.)
Also, let us know the details of the machine architecture, etc.