Battery Status Errors

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 07:15:26 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 3:30 AM, Keith Clark
<keithclark at waterloosubstop.com> wrote:
> Where to find this percentage setting?

>From another post I see that you are using Gnome, I have never used
Gnome 3 so I don't know. But I would assume you can open the power
management dialog by (right?) clicking on the battery icon.

That said, I just recalled there was a big discussion because Gnome 3
removed this customisation option. But I think there are ways to do it
using gnome-tweak-tool.

GL

--
Suvayu