locking root to a machine

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 16:12:16 UTC 2011

	A regular on a private list I follow has written :

    [...] therein lies the beauty of the newer flavors of *nix.  You
   can lock root (and SU) access to physical machines ONLY, and
   even lock it down to specific logins ONLY on specific machines.

	How would Fedora do that?

	I wouldn't want it any PC on my LAN, because I do 99 44/100% of
the updating and general administrivia on a couple of them remotely over
ssh; but it sounds like a good thing to have on any laptop or tablet that
spends much time on wifi.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User