Atheros AR9285 wireless & F15

Greg Woods woods at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 12 13:55:59 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 22:06 +0100, Pedro Francisco wrote:
> Have you reported your behaviour in a bug report?

I haven't, and it looks like a good thing that I didn't, because it
would appear that I really have no idea what was going on. I thought it
was loading a driver for a different wireless chip, but you're saying
that the acer_wmi module is supposed to load in addition to the wireless
chip driver module, but it has a bug?

--Greg