No, I don't want to maximize my window

Alessandro Brezzi alessandro.brezzi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:35:31 UTC 2011

2011/10/12 Joe Wulf <joe_wulf at yahoo.com>

> I second what Sam has said.
>
> GNOME3 has generated some backlash with its way of working---and not been
> clearly/fully documented such that the preponderance of users can 'get it'.
>
> R,
> -Joe

Hi,
in my opinion, Larry is right : the question must be addressed to the Gnome
dev team. But, as long time Fedora / RedHat user, I must agree with Sam :
Fedora *MUST* be filled by default with all the gnome-shell* / gconf* stuff.
To much time spent looking around to customize my desktop

--
Alessandro Brezzi