Results of the voting for the Fedora 17 release name

Thomas Dineen tdineen at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 12 18:25:52 UTC 2011

Gentle People:

"Last night I received a message via Twitter
<http://twitter.com/#%21/beefymiracle> from a hot dog."

See the difficulty we are in!!! This is what happens when you
take political advice from a Hot Dog!

Hey, I know that most will consider this to be a dumb idea, but,,,
what about just naming it "Fedora Release 17", No, No No,
that will never work as it is way to adult!

Thomas Dineen