Dennis Ritchie

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:36:44 UTC 2011

Hi Marko,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 13 October 2011 18:59:03 suvayu ali wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I have just sent the official proposal to Fedora Advisory Board list, as
>> > Rahul suggested. Now we wait and see what happens. :-) Anyone willing to
>> > chime in on the dissussion there, please do.
>>
>> Could you please post the link to the thread.
>
> Sure,
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2011-
> October/010954.html

Thanks a lot. From the discussion in the thread I see that we
overlooked the little bit about the artwork. :-p John's suggestion[1]
is probably more practical (given the artwork issue) and an acceptable
compromise.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to take it up with the board.

:)

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2011-October/010956.html

--
Suvayu