double update : i686 & x86_64

Errol Mangwiro pmangwiro at live.com
Fri Oct 14 05:22:25 UTC 2011

Yup. Wine does that that's why I'm now sticking with qemu-kvm & vbox for my virtualisation/emulation needs. I hate having 32-bit dependencies in my 64-bit installation. I'd rather do without that program (which explains the skype-less & adobe flashless, until now, machine). And the size of your installation/dependencies just balloons once you start down the 32/64-bit road.