Linpsk audio -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Oct 14 14:23:07 UTC 2011

On 12/10/11 11:43, Brian Mury wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 10:29 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>>          A work-around for the non-functioning Linpsk was to install
>>          psk31lx from Ted at http://wa0eir.home.mchsi.com/
>>
>>          Psk31lx installed easily and worked.
> Somehow I missed your original message or I would have replied - sorry!
>
> I'm a fan of fldigi: http://www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html
>
> Brian

        Fldigi is available via yum. That was not apparent to me until I
        tried it this morning.

        It runs "out of the box" and is decoding signals now as I type
        so I would rate it as an easy install. Once more I can only test
        the receive functions until I am able to interconnect things
        properly. I expect it will work equally well. There are a number
        of options!

        The display is pretty and can be configured to suit my
        requirements for white text on a black field. So far usage is
        pretty much intuitive but I need to read whatever documentation
        is available.

        Thanks for the advice.

        Bob