Iphone failure to charge on FC14

Tony Foster tfLinuxMail at surewest.net
Sat Oct 15 00:36:40 UTC 2011

The Iphone charged just fine a month ago.
I have not used my computer to charge sinse then.
The computer mother board is only a year old and
and it supports 6 USB ports. I am only plugging in one item.

Also as mentioned it powers a USB external drive just fine.
My 6 year Laptop will charge the phone so I am more inclined to believe
this is a USB driver issue. A lot of the USB protocol is buried in the
driver.

tf

--
Tony Foster