fedora list spam

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 15 20:04:28 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-10-15 at 12:50 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
> I'd like to ask the rest of you to trim your replies to the part
> that's relevant to your message.

+1

And I'd wish people would make it clear what's quoted and what's a
reply.  It's traditional for quoted text to have a > mark before it (as
above), and quotes of quotes to have two or more of them, the number of
them equal to the number of generations back.  However, some people
quote with no markers, and I can't see a reply, or tell what's a reply.

Likewise, with those who do not put a blank line between quotes and
replies, it all merges together.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686