Samba problems. Samba master fight with Linksys E4200 wireless router with storage ?

Robert Myers rbmyersusa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:02:50 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> Revisiting a thread where you tried to pass off poorly informed opinions
> as facts seemed to be rather unnecessary.

If you substitute "is" for "seemed to be rather" from the previous
sentence, you obtain a clean, readable sentence in English that
doesn't make you sound like the self-important twit you are.

As I'm sure the list moderator would inform me, this list is not for
the purpose of exchanging personal insults.  I told the story to
demonstrate how important users are to getting things done and how
differently the world can look to someone who is simply using the
system to get things done, rather than to convince himself and the
world of his own importance.

Robert.