Firefox 7 on Fedora 14

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 17 15:50:50 UTC 2011

> On 10/17/2011 07:52 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
>

> > That happens even with the Fedora packaged version.
> > iirc "You are now running version x.xx,
> > we reccomend you upgrade to Firefox 7, the latest version.
> > I get that on my F14 vms'
>
> You aren't auto updated however
>
> Rahul

Updating F14 will soon stop. And no attempt has occurred yet to update
Firefox passed firefox-3.6.23-1.fc14.i686. While Firefox has gone to
version 4, 5, 6 and 7. When do you predict firefox will be updated in
F14 repos.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, If I should
die before I wake, I'll cry in anguish, "Mistake!! Mistake!!"
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net