incomplete f16 tree?

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Thu Oct 20 17:18:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 23:20 +0200, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
> I wanted try install actual F16 development distro, but it is
> impossible - at several ftp mirrors I visited are only
>
> fedora/linux/development/16/{i386,x86_64}/os/{Packages,repodata}
>
> directories, but accordant isolinux and images directories are
> missing. Know anyone what is happening?

Think there is a compose issue currently, so might need to wait it out
until it's fixed.  Otherwise can d/l the last beta iso if need to.

And as other user pointed out, might have better luck on test@ list
instead of here until the final release is out.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best town on Earth!"