Fedora 15 +scsi Solved

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Oct 21 19:47:34 UTC 2011

On 10/21/2011 12:18 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I'm convinced that hardware just sits around waiting for
> a software upgrade so it can fail at the most confusing
> possible time :-).

Of course it does, it's the AHS/ASS principle: All Hardware Sucks/All
Software Sucks.  And, I might add, ADS: All Documentation Sucks.  Of
course, the Lovelace value varies considerably with Gnome 3 having an Ll
value of maybe .15 and Windows Vista weighing in at roughly 1500 Ll.
Personally, I find that the Gnome 2 Help system has a Ll value of at
least 5 because there's no way to limit your search to the program
you're currently trying to get help with.  Naturally, YMMV and probably
does.