Cannot configure printer that is on a windows server

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 22:24:53 UTC 2011

The issue isn't ip address vs name either one works.  The issue is why am I
being asked for authentication information when none is configured on the
windows side?  I can access the server via smbclient with no issues, but I
can't configure a printer using s-c-p because it asks for authentication.

Paolo