Unable to ssh nodes with global IP

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:20:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 12:12, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> mh and hwo do you start "nc" if you can not connect to the machine and
> if you drive to the machine doing this manually what after internet
> is shortly down - driving all the time around?

I didn't say that machine, I said a machine, as in any other machine
not on the same local network. I am assuming if the OP wants to work
with grid computing he has access to some other
server/desktop/whatever which is connected to the internet. And he
doesn't have to drive there, he can always use ssh. The OP never said
ssh to some machine outside is not working, so its a fair assumption
that he can.

Hope this is clearer.

--
Suvayu