Reading an OpenServer hard drive with Fedora

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Oct 24 01:12:05 UTC 2011

Is there a way to get at the odd SysV volume manager slices if I have access to
an OS drive? The disk or partition is split into slices, sort of like a crude
LVM. I need to recover the files from the disk, based on a full raw backup of
the drive or the drive itself.

I was hoping for a fuser implementation or so, since the extra cost networking
stuff wasn't bought when the system was built. A local business depends on this,
and I'm trying to help them recover.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>