Persistent WIFI connection

Weydson Lima weyseal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:39:58 UTC 2011

Hey there,

I have a portable 4G device which is my main device to connect to the
Internet. Whenever I return home with my device I have to manually
connect all my Fedora boxes to my 4G device as they are not able to
connect automatically. What's the proper way to set my boxes to
connect automatically when my device is in range? I have already
checked the setting to connect automatically in the
gnome-control-center tool, but it doesn't seem to do anything in my
case.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick

---
Weydson Lima
weyseal at gmail.com