Public computer control

antonio antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:19:08 UTC 2011

Bruno Wolff III ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
28/10/2011 17:21:
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 16:19:22 +0200,
>    Antonio M<antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> yes, I know xguest, but I understand that guest can work only with
>> firefox: is it correct???
> Are you asking about the limits on network use? If so, you should be able
> to label other programs (or customize the policy) so that they have network
> access.

Not sure...I would to set up a box where a user (no password required)
might surf the net with Firefox but also write a document with
Libreoffice and a few other applications: and at the end of his session
any data would be deleted and  a different user might use same box.
That'all ;-)

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com
http://www.studiodacolpaloschi.it