Compliment to the devs

Joe Wulf joe_wulf at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 17:26:23 UTC 2011

I'm clearly NOT one of the developers... simply a user and proponent.

I think it is very cool that someone who hasn't been (too) contaminated with computers in the last 20'ish years has been exposed to both late-model OS's.  Would be extremely interesting to further test this on other similar subjects---seeking to discern what an innocent person's perspective is as they approach both OS's for usefulness.

Thank you for your wonderful note into the forum!  Wish you both all the very best!

R,
-Joe