prognosticate preupgrade?

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 20:00:18 UTC 2011

	When I first tried F15, I managed to get it hopelessly snarled;
but now I have an expendable laptop running F16 Beta with xfce, and I
think I can learn to live with it. The rest of my machines all still run
F14. I'm wondering what my chances would be if I ran preupgrade twice on
any of them. Anybody want to venture an educated guess?