Adding a Package to Fedora System?

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Thu Sep 1 09:44:44 UTC 2011

I've been the maintainer of the G4L project for about 6 or 7 years
now, and I've been building it with my Fedora systems and using it
on them to do disk and partition images. Normally, it is run from a
cd, but one can simple copy the kernel file and ramdisk.lzma file
to the boot  directory, and add a few lines to the grub.conf to
make it a boot option into ram to make images or restore them.

Was looking on getting info on what the process would be to do
this. For me it is very useful, and I hope those that download it
from sourceforge also find it so.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
SETI        11188861.827016   |   EINSTEIN     6464865.409851
ROSETTA      3561096.658837   |   ABC          7821437.013274