slim (simple login manager)

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Sep 1 19:10:18 UTC 2011

On 09/01/2011 11:58 AM, cromworshipper-fedorastuff at yahoo.com wrote:
> Going back a few days I can see that ausearch reports a lot of AVC messages regarding wine-preloader and skype, but I can't imagine they're relevant here.

Do you have the SELinux troubleshooter running?  If not, you probably
should.  It will bring up an icon in your tray to warn you whenever
there are alerts or denials.  Clicking on it will bring it up to show
you what's happened, along with suggestions as to how to fix it.  (This
even works if the application in question is running in permissive mode;
it's just that the message is a tad different.)  I know, because I'm
running Einstein at home via BOINC, and I'm regularly having to run
restorecon on various things because its not set up right.