Microphone on Fedora 15

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:58:42 UTC 2011

2011/9/11 Elliott Chapin <echapin at teksavvy.com>:
> On 09/11/2011 06:33 PM, Sergio Belkin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a Lenovo G470 4328
>>
>> and there is no output on the microphone.
>>

> Surely you mean input :)

Yes I do :)

> There are a lot of solutions on the net; some work for some people ...

Yes of course I test some of them before posting.

I've tested:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-886200-start-0.html
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-886200-start-0.html

Two years ago with a netboo Acer Aspire One I had to compile alsa, but
I wonder why still is not working out of the box... so the question
is: Must I compile or have I an alternative?

Thanks again

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org